Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i9100 IMEI 0049......

Tip us?

obi1-2202
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] i9100 IMEI 0049......

Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?

obi1-2202
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 more info

EFS PRO Device info...............

Connected Device SN.: 304D19370xxxxxx
Device Manufacturer: SAMSUNG
Device Model: GT-I9100
Product Code: Not Active
Hardware Version: REV__

---------- Firmware Information ----------
PDA Version: I9100BUKJ3
Baseband Version: I9100BUKI1
CSC Version: I9100VDIKI3

---------- Software Information ----------
Kernel Release: 2.6.35.7-I9100XWKJ3-CL647431
Kernel Version: #2 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 25 21:29:59 KST 2011
ROM Build: GT-I9100-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD BUKJ3 release-keys
Android Version: 2.3.5
BusyBox Version: 1.19.2-cm71
SU Binary Version: 3.0.3

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
No EFS backup = take it to a Samsung service centre or local mobile repair shop. Nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Edit - Try flashing a bunch of stock roms & pray it's only a temporary thing (don't get your hopes up though).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

dudders007
Old
(Last edited by dudders007; 5th January 2014 at 09:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by obi1-2202 View Post
Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?
If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. Good luck...

obi1-2202
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudders007 View Post
If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. Good luck...
Hi

Thx for info, can u tell me which is the correct SRS Samsung Unlock ? Cannot find it on Samsung site, is it an official program from Samsung?

obi1-2202
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudders007 View Post

else

Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??

dudders007
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??
i tried with the
username: test
password: srscom
and it worked like a charm for me.. managed to repair ma friends IMEI that way.. i got this test account in one of the samsung sites itself.. dunno where exactly unfortunately.. Search n u wil find many on google that help.. cant unlock but allows repair.. Be in ICS or below though.. or it wil ruin ur EFS more..
i searched for a week n discovered this account.

Try in HERE for another solution that may help.

Ther were certain users who can help u for a fee though..

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
One way or another you're paying for a fix.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

dudders007
Old
(Last edited by dudders007; 8th January 2014 at 03:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
One way or another you're paying for a fix.
Ya but only if u r unlucky with the login IDs... I fixed it without payin a penny.. Like i said, used those userID n password n it worked.. Besides, u get a lot o IDs if u search that have the required amount of points for the fixing..
The phone i restored was a product not from my country and so the service center also refused its fixing.. had to do it myself n with that useriD, voila..!

surferbum
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Hi,

Did you manage to get it sorted ??? I had a blank IMEI and baseband unknown. I used SiiRepair app from google play and it worked first time !! I then unlocked it with GalaxyS Unlock app and again that worked a treat !!! its by helioz

Back up youe efs though if you already havnt.

I didnt and when i did a software update it went back to imei blank ???? Im still having a nightmare with it now nothing seems to work !!!!

hope this helps
Galaxy S2 I9100 GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 XWKK2 Baseband UNKNOWN IMEI blank "Semi - Noob"
Root Explorer
Root Browser
Terminal Emulator
Superuser
CWM Manager
Rom Manager