How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] i9100 IMEI 0049......

OP obi1-2202

5th January 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?
5th January 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Info 2 more info
EFS PRO Device info...............

Connected Device SN.: 304D19370xxxxxx
Device Manufacturer: SAMSUNG
Device Model: GT-I9100
Product Code: Not Active
Hardware Version: REV__

---------- Firmware Information ----------
PDA Version: I9100BUKJ3
Baseband Version: I9100BUKI1
CSC Version: I9100VDIKI3

---------- Software Information ----------
Kernel Release: 2.6.35.7-I9100XWKJ3-CL647431
Kernel Version: #2 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 25 21:29:59 KST 2011
ROM Build: GT-I9100-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD BUKJ3 release-keys
Android Version: 2.3.5
BusyBox Version: 1.19.2-cm71
SU Binary Version: 3.0.3
5th January 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3,208

7,088 posts
No EFS backup = take it to a Samsung service centre or local mobile repair shop. Nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Edit - Try flashing a bunch of stock roms & pray it's only a temporary thing (don't get your hopes up though).
5th January 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

169 posts
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by obi1-2202

Hi,

Have been searching for a few days to solve this, have a rooted i9100, and for some reason, imei resetted to 0049xxxxx , i have my original imei from sticker on phone, would nayone be kind enough to help me solve this?

If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. Good luck...
Last edited by dudders007; 5th January 2014 at 10:52 AM.
5th January 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudders007

If u have EFS backup, u can try the steps here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17587351

else

Get an app named 'srs-samsung-unlock' from the samsung site.. log in using their test account and u can use it to get ur imei back...! I went thru the process myself..! u can find the instuctions in the site about how to repair ur imei.. u cant unlock without payment but u can repair ur imei.. U have to b on rooted ICS or rooted GB to use it. Wil exit wit an error if on JB as it has a bug. Good luck...

Hi

Thx for info, can u tell me which is the correct SRS Samsung Unlock ? Cannot find it on Samsung site, is it an official program from Samsung?
6th January 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudders007

else

Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??
7th January 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #7  

169 posts
More
Quote:

Tried SRS unlock method and imei repair but needs 30euro before it attempts it, bit of a rip off, wont work with test account, or am I missing something.

This only option??

i tried with the
username: test
password: srscom
and it worked like a charm for me.. managed to repair ma friends IMEI that way.. i got this test account in one of the samsung sites itself.. dunno where exactly unfortunately.. Search n u wil find many on google that help.. cant unlock but allows repair.. Be in ICS or below though.. or it wil ruin ur EFS more..
i searched for a week n discovered this account.

Try in HERE for another solution that may help.

Ther were certain users who can help u for a fee though..
7th January 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 3,208

7,088 posts
One way or another you're paying for a fix.
8th January 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #9  

169 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

One way or another you're paying for a fix.

Ya but only if u r unlucky with the login IDs... I fixed it without payin a penny.. Like i said, used those userID n password n it worked.. Besides, u get a lot o IDs if u search that have the required amount of points for the fixing..
The phone i restored was a product not from my country and so the service center also refused its fixing.. had to do it myself n with that useriD, voila..!
Last edited by dudders007; 8th January 2014 at 04:18 PM.
8th January 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
Quote:

Hi,

Did you manage to get it sorted ??? I had a blank IMEI and baseband unknown. I used SiiRepair app from google play and it worked first time !! I then unlocked it with GalaxyS Unlock app and again that worked a treat !!! its by helioz

Back up youe efs though if you already havnt.

I didnt and when i did a software update it went back to imei blank ???? Im still having a nightmare with it now nothing seems to work !!!!

hope this helps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread