5,597,198 Members 41,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I9100 reboot loop, problem whith network, it is a brick ?

Tip us?

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Plug I9100 reboot loop, problem whith network, it is a brick ?

Hi everyone,

First, please excuse me for my bad english, cause I'm french.

So, I'm here because I have a really big problem with my Samsung I9100.
Indeed, I will explain my problem. I installed the SENTINEL ROM 5.00 a few month ago, and I never had a problem before.
But yesterday, I don't know why, I have so much problem with my Network, (My friends haven't the same problem and we have the same operator, it's Orange)

So, I don't understood why I had this kind of problem. After a few minutes, my GS 2 shut down...
I tried to boot but It had no effect !! I fall in a reboot loop, whith no home screen.

After a panic I try so much solution :

Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, reboot. Same problem ! Sometimes, I can access to the menu, but a few minute after, it shut down again.

I tried to restore an official firmware, no effect, He can't load, he is blocked with "Samsung animation boot".

I tried to restore with a ROM (Rootbox 3.91), no effect too, I can access temporary to my message, and after a few minutes, he shut down !

Sometimes, I just click in the home button (The only button), and it shut down !

I observed now, it can't book if I don't connect it to the alimentation's cable.

Really, I'm so lost, I understand nothing. Especially, I didn't do something special to make this...

If someone can help me...

Thanks !

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3022
Flash stock rom with Odin, re-root your phone & restore nandroid backup or reflash custom rom & start again from scratch.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Flash stock rom with Odin, re-root your phone & restore nandroid backup or reflash custom rom & start again from scratch.
Thanks, I will try this, but my sometimes, my USB port of my I9100 has so much problem with the connexion.
Could you give me a link for a stock rom please ?

Thanks mate.

Baerlinaer
Old
(Last edited by Baerlinaer; 11th December 2013 at 02:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
It sounds like you would get into recovery-mode?

Do you have an ClockworkModRecovery?

Can you make a nandorid backup with the recovery?

Do you have an older Recovery you could restore without too much data-loss?

Is the battery ok? Can you start your Phone if you connect it with the charger? If yes I would recommand to backup as many iportant data as possible.

I'm running sentinelRom 5.0 too and I have no problems.

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baerlinaer View Post
It sounds like you would get into recovery-mode?

Do you have an ClockworkModRecovery?

Can you make a backup from the recovery?

Do you have an older Recovery you could restore without too much data-loss?

Is the battery ok? Can you start your Phone if you connect it with the charger? If yes I would recommand to backup as many iportant data as possible.

I'm running sentinelRom 5.0 too and I have no problems.
Hi Baerlinaer, thanks to answering me.

I had no problem with SentinelRom 5.0 since few month, but yesterday I don't know why, I have so much problem in the same time.

I can access to the recovery mod, and I restore my back up since the recovery mode. I tried to restore 3 differents ROM.
I don't know if the battery is OK cause in the screen, I have 100% but when I disconnect the alimentation's cable. It shut down ! And I can boot but after the first boot animation, It shut down !

I don't care about my data really, it's nice but I just wanna recover my phone with all his fonctionnality !

I alrealdy make a backup !

I am very lost cause I don't know why it do that :/

Baerlinaer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can you start the phone withe the cable plugged in but without the battery?

Couse if you can, it is the Battery. I had such a Problem with a Laptop once. The Battery was broken and it rebootet after a few seconds or minutes. I tried everything, to recover it and then I took out the Battery and it run perfectly well.

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baerlinaer View Post
Can you start the phone withe the cable plugged in but without the battery?

Couse if you can, it is the Battery. I had such a Problem with a Laptop once. The Battery was broken and it rebootet after a few seconds or minutes. I tried everything, to recover it and then I took out the Battery and it run perfectly well.
I can't start the phone whith the cable plugged and whithout the battery. Nothing appeared in the screen.
Dude, are you sure we can start the phone whithout a battery and only with the cable plugged ?

Because now, It can't start...

Baerlinaer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry, I could't test it untill now, I didn't had my Phone. No we can't do this.

Do you have another Battery for sgs2? Or a friend of yours? Then youcould test it. Otherwise you might try another ROM...

Maybe you can get a stock rom here http: www androidfirmwares net PhoneFirmware Download 69 to do what MistahBungle recommended...

Sorry I could't help furthere more.

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I tried to install a STOCK ROM. And now, I can't boot my phone ! I installed it with odin.
Now, when I have the booticon Samsung, my phone automatically shut down...

I don't know, I am very lost....

Anyone can help me ?

Tomorrow I will try battery of gs2 of a friend.

Lethien
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone can help me ?