Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,764 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I9100 Stuck During A Call And Won't Hang Up

Tip us?

ArZi17
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I9100 Stuck During A Call And Won't Hang Up

Hello all.
I have been using the I9100 for the 3rd year now, and about a week ago, i started to get the following bug:

When I am in a call, sometimes, without me doing anything, i stop hearing the other side.
When I try to hang up and end the call, i press the red button - AND NOTHING HAPPENS.
For 5-10 minutes while the phone stuck in a "call state", the call disconnects and the phone seems to return to its senses.
Other solution is to restart the phone - all that is really frustrating because it still takes about 5 minutes to return to the call - which sometimes can be important.

Anyone experienced such problem - and maybe found a solution?

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 3,016
What firmware are you on?

ArZi17
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwright View Post
what firmware are you on?
i9100
i9100xxms2

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 3,016
Save you're data and factory reset and wipe cache in recovery. Are you rooted? Either way it will /should sort the problem.

Ursa Warrior
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Yeah i used to have the same problem when i was on stock 4.1.2. But i didn't have any problem of hearing the other side, only when i used to press the red button to hang up, the touchscreen wouldn't respond. The solution to this is very simple. Just go in the settings and check the option which says "use power key to hang up". After this whenever you press the power key during a call, it forces the phone to hang up. That should solve your "hanging up" problem.

Hit thanks if i helped!