Need I9100PXXLSS firmware for restore on dead i9100p

Tip us?

axetic93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need I9100PXXLSS firmware for restore on dead i9100p

Hi all,
tried to root my phone with jeboo_kernel_i9100_v1-2a.tar using Odin3 not realizing my phone was an I9100p (they look the same ,almost). Anyway it booted up but i had no signal guessing this was due to it being the wrong kernel? I then tried to flash to CF-Root-SGS2_XW_XEN_LP7-v5.4-CWM5 this gave me only a bootloader screen. I rebooted jeboo_kernel_i9100_v1-2a.tar and i can now use my phone again but without the signal, i do however have super user and CWM on my phone. Im thinking its probably best to give up so ive found the original firmware i need : I9100PXXLSS . unfortuently all copies seem to be on hotfile which has recently been closed. Anyone got this firmware they could send to me? Thanks.

Mert-K
Old
Thanks Meter 9
try to search for I9100XWLSW_I9100XXMS2_I9100XEULS5_HOME.tar and flash that.

Punk007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
also you can visit sammobile, they provide good and updated firmwares

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3014
And where do you think the OP went to look for this firmware first ?

OP - Samfirmware are still in the process of migrating their stuff to Terra, they started with the most recent firmwares & are working their way back. Try AndroidFirmwares.net & Samsung-Updates.com; if they don't have what you need, you'll either have to flash something else or wait until Samfirmware have what you're looking for back up again. You don't need to flash the exact firmware that was on the phone to get it working again. If your aim is to root the phone & flash a custom rom, any firmware for any country/carrier will do (but don't use 4.0.4). If the intention is to simply go back to stock & stay stock, use any other rom for your carrier (again, stay away from 4.0.4 just in case you decide to root it or whatever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk007 View Post
also you can visit sammobile, they provide good and updated firmwares
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!