OP wandihuttel

10th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag São Bento do Sul
Thanks Meter: 10

58 posts
More
Hi Guys

I don't have the knowledge enough to modificate source code of Apollo Music Player, but I would like to improve it.
The feature that I miss the most is that I can't play just content of one folder.
I've already try to do something on Eclipse, but didn't works :/

There are some developers interested in implement this feature or help me to do?

The idea is create another tab (could be the last tab) and I select the folder to play, just like stock rom.

Thanks Wanderlei
10th January 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,206

7,088 posts
Guess what ? 99.999999999999999999999% of developers don't do requests. You know why ? Because:-

1) They work on stuff they're interested in, not stuff n00bs want/ask for.
2) Given 1, and the fact they have lives, families, jobs and so on, the overwhelming majority have little time for anything beyond the stuff they're already working on/interested in anyway.
3) I often see comments on threads like this along the lines of 'But a lot of people want this/would find it useful'. Again, that's not how developers work. The number of people who want something like this is irrelevant if there's no devs personally interested in doing it.

So, in light of 1/2/3, looks like you're learning to code if you want this. Sorry to piss on your parade, but we get these threads on here all the time, and every single one disappears into the XDA abyss for the reasons I've mentioned.
10th January 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag São Bento do Sul
Thanks Meter: 10

58 posts
More
Sorry man, But I disagree with part of you, because develop something is not just write codes.
You have to be good ideas and sell or give them for somebody that can implement them.

1) If this was an noob ask/request, probably samsung stock rom doesn't had this feature.

2) I have family and job too.
I work in a company that I developed all intranet system (php+mysql+javascript) using my skills and ideas that I got from other people.
Unfortunately I don't have the skills necessaries that I need to do what I want.

3) All things developed in the world were improved with ideas.
And if the developers thinking just in themselves, probably just a few developers were using what they developed, not everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

Guess what ? 99.999999999999999999999% of developers don't do requests. You know why ? Because:-

1) They work on stuff they're interested in, not stuff n00bs want/ask for.
2) Given 1, and the fact they have lives, families, jobs and so on, the overwhelming majority have little time for anything beyond the stuff they're already working on/interested in anyway.
3) I often see comments on threads like this along the lines of 'But a lot of people want this/would find it useful'. Again, that's not how developers work. The number of people who want something like this is irrelevant if there's no devs personally interested in doing it.

So, in light of 1/2/3, looks like you're learning to code if you want this. Sorry to piss on your parade, but we get these threads on here all the time, and every single one disappears into the XDA abyss for the reasons I've mentioned.

10th January 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bari, Puglia, IT
Thanks Meter: 70

85 posts
Donate to Me
More
Emh ... ask the developer, the more you can't do. No one knows what they are doing for Apollo, and then only the time can give us the answer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Marco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread