Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,145 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] issues after upgdating to jelly bean

Tip us?

Scarsity
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] issues after upgdating to jelly bean

i recently updated to jellybean the samsung galaxy s2 and im having issues with bluetooth, wifi and volume buttons. both the wifi and bluetooth do not turn on and volume buttons dont work at all... i tried to find a way to flash it again and install either stock or custom rom but as the volume buttons dont work i cant boot in recovery or download mode. i cant use kies to update either as its having the latest update already...any experienced or experiencing same? help will be greatly appreciated ..thx

banjara
Old
Thanks Meter 104
If after switching off the phone, you are not able to put it in recovery/download mode because of volume buttons then your volume buttons(hardware part) are gone. Updating the ROM to JB could have affected the volume buttons but that should not stop them from working after it is powered down.
Galaxy S2
ROM: C-Rom 7.1

Scarsity
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjara View Post
If after switching off the phone, you are not able to put it in recovery/download mode because of volume buttons then your volume buttons(hardware part) are gone. Updating the ROM to JB could have affected the volume buttons but that should not stop them from working after it is powered down.
Thanx mate...i also expected it to be hardware....thanks though.