5,598,542 Members 44,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] kernel-dorimanx color/contrast problem

Tip us?

Piotrekkn
Old
(Last edited by Piotrekkn; 24th December 2013 at 12:13 AM.) Reason: added pictures
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] kernel-dorimanx color/contrast problem

How can i change colors and/or contrast to default settings?

On default kernel colors are much different then on dorimanx kernel. I can even notice a change while bootin. They are so ugly :C. f.e. Gradient on setting's background is ragged and colors are "too much colorful". Sreenshot on my pc's monitor looks normal.

im on bam-rom kitkat with dorimanx beta (color change was on other roms and older dorimanx kernels so i dont think its sth important but)

i have made some "preview" in gimp effect is "overmuch"
(on right how it looks on dorimanx on left how it used to be(its screenshot made on dorimanix but as i said it looks strange only on my phone))
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asddsasda.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	2471221   Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaa.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	2471222  

kestrel5915
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Yes dorimanx has this issue.
I was also trying to find a solution to this when I was using it but then I switched rom and kernel for moving over to kitkat.

Piotrekkn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So u just suggest to change kernel? is there some way to "fix" it?

i think i will change but well i have no clue which kernel will be the best for kitkat. I guess i will have to test some.

kestrel5915
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotrekkn View Post
So u just suggest to change kernel? is there some way to "fix" it?

i think i will change but well i have no clue which kernel will be the best for kitkat. I guess i will have to test some.
Well, if the bam rom is having those mdnie settings that the stock rom used to have then you can set it "Natural".
It used to be there in Settings>Advanced>Screen.

Then in Stweaks you can uncheck "lcd power reduce" in the screen tab and also you can adjust the red and blue color scales to something around 132.