kernel panic upload mode

OP param.006

16th July 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
I recently flashed the darkknight kernel v 1.9.1 on my rootbox v1.6. And I was pretty satisfied with the battery life I was getting. But its been 3 days since I flashed it and every night while its idle it goes onto kernel panic upload mode and that's how I find it in the mornings..I don't want to change the kernel so is there any other solution?
16th July 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,818

6,923 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by param.006

I recently flashed the darkknight kernel v 1.9.1 on my rootbox v1.6. And I was pretty satisfied with the battery life I was getting. But its been 3 days since I flashed it and every night while its idle it goes onto kernel panic upload mode and that's how I find it in the mornings..I don't want to change the kernel so is there any other solution?

while migrating Kernel's from one developers to another u should better use a good kernel cleaning script first before flashing the same(kernel)

and also try to read the changelog's of those kernel properly
17th July 2012, 07:21 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,640

2,671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by param.006

flash stock rom it will b fixed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread