Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kernel

Tip us?
 
kulfi4295
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [Q] Kernel

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING MOBILE AND NEED TO UPDATE PLS CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE JELLY BEANS KERNEL.
THANKS
Samsung glaxy s2
Kernel version 2.6.35.7-19100JPKJ2
Model number GT-19100
Andriod version
2.3.5
 
Skipjacks
Old
#2  
Skipjacks's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3788
Posts: 4,810
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulfi4295 View Post
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING MOBILE AND NEED TO UPDATE PLS CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE JELLY BEANS KERNEL.
THANKS
Samsung glaxy s2
Kernel version 2.6.35.7-19100JPKJ2
Model number GT-19100
Andriod version
2.3.5
You are in the wrong forum, buddy. This is an S4 forum. You ahve an S2.

Also, a very simple search in teh S2 forums will find exactly what you are looking for.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skipjacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Donnie Sins
Old
#3  
Donnie Sins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 579
Posts: 1,118
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulfi4295 View Post
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING MOBILE AND NEED TO UPDATE PLS CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE JELLY BEANS KERNEL.
THANKS
Samsung glaxy s2
Kernel version 2.6.35.7-19100JPKJ2
Model number GT-19100
Andriod version
2.3.5
Jelly Beans kernel..? What do you want to do? Update the rom? Then you can/must search. Update the kernel only? Then your phone won't work.
 
jadellah177
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
You are in the wrong forum, buddy. This is an S4 forum. You ahve an S2.

Also, a very simple search in teh S2 forums will find exactly what you are looking for.


I'm ashamed to tell you this, but you sir, are the one who's browsing in the wrong forum.
 
MistahBungle
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3205
Posts: 7,088
Join Date: Nov 2011
And I hate to break it to you that Skipjacks was correct; this thread was posted in S4 & was obviously moved by moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadellah177 View Post
I'm ashamed to tell you this, but you sir, are the one who's browsing in the wrong forum.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes