Ask a question

No registration required

LiquidSmooth disappeared imei usually

OP patpeoxd

13th April 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've just upgrade my SHV E120L from the rom LiquidSmooth linking below : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...gshao-t2705705

My Phone's imei usually disappear and no mobile service both . No signal .... Sometimes it appear . How can i re-write my imei . Thanks .
Last edited by patpeoxd; 20th April 2014 at 10:30 AM.
13th April 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
1) Remove your IMEI from your post immediately. You obviously don't realise how easy it is for someone to take it & write it to another device. This will result in your IMEI being blacklisted by networks around the world & your phone will become a plastic paperweight.

2) Try flashing a stock rom for your carrier/country, sometimes the IMEI disappearing is a temporary thing. Also, if you have an EFS backup (and you have no excuses for not having one if you're modding your phone in any way), try restoring it. There are also a lot of 'guides' on here that can be found by searching which claim to enable you to recover your IMEI. I don't know whether any of these work personally or not as I've never had to use them (I make backups).

3) Failing all that, take it to a local mobile repair shop. Many have the necessary equipment to write the IMEI back to the advice fairly cheaply (for example, I can have this done for ~AUD$30 where I live).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread