[Q] LWP...apk modification possibility?

OP Destroseitor

23rd April 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

12 posts
Hey guys

Sorry if this doens't belong here.

I've recently purchased holo ring pro(for those who don't know it, its a pretty cool live wallpaper with a few rings spinning in the background) and to my surprise I found out that it doesn't allow some features like changing the background, it just lets you change its color.
So, of course I started googling and found the apk somewhere around. I unpacked it and found a folder with the default backround, so I guess that changing it for the background I want and repacking the apk should do the trick.

I tried installing that apk on my non rooted phone (for testing purposes of course ) but of course it wouldn't pass the google license verification check

Now the thing is...I don't want to support piracy, I just want to make this small tweak to an app that I already bought so....is it possible to change the original apk and install it without license or checksum problems? Or finding the application files on my phone and changing them right there?

TL;DR - I wanna tweak an apk (of a paid app that I purchased) and install it on my non rooted phone. Is there any way to do it without rooting the device?

Thanks in advance !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, decompile, holo, lwp, tweak
Previous Thread Next Thread