Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 44,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Make Notification on Accepting And Ending a Call

Tip us?
 
Xxxdevilxxx
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2012
Question [Q] Make Notification on Accepting And Ending a Call

Hi,

Is there any app or built-in functionality that allows you to beep/notification sound to sound when u accept a call or press the end -call button?
 
beston94
Old
#2  
beston94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 426
Posts: 1,597
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxdevilxxx View Post
Hi,

Is there any app or built-in functionality that allows you to beep/notification sound to sound when u accept a call or press the end -call button?
I think my s2 just vibrates when I pick up the call and when I end it, it vibrates again. I don't think I have even come across an app that does the thing you specified...
Motorola XOOM running EOS Stable Jelly Bean with stock EOS kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S II running NeatRom XXMS1 4.4 with PhilZ v4.53 kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S IV running GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.4 by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius...
The Following User Says Thank You to beston94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Xxxdevilxxx
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by beston94 View Post
I think my s2 just vibrates when I pick up the call and when I end it, it vibrates again. I don't think I have even come across an app that does the thing you specified...
Which ROM are you using ?coz i dont have that feature either :/ Using 2.3.6 Stock GB ROM
 
beston94
Old
#4  
beston94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 426
Posts: 1,597
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxdevilxxx View Post
Which ROM are you using ?coz i dont have that feature either :/ Using 2.3.6 Stock GB ROM
I am using Checkrom v6. Try it and you probably won't go back to any other rom


Have a good day.
Motorola XOOM running EOS Stable Jelly Bean with stock EOS kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S II running NeatRom XXMS1 4.4 with PhilZ v4.53 kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S IV running GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.4 by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius...
The Following User Says Thank You to beston94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes