[Q] MKV Video Stuttering on Resurrection Remix Rom

OP xytherion

19th April 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Iloilo City
Thanks Meter: 2

81 posts
More
Hi, I'm using the Resurrection Remix Rom for My Galaxy S2. One thing that bothered me is that when I play mkv videos, stutters happen. I used mx player for this and I know it's not normal since when I was using a samsung based rom, none of this stuttering appear. So what's the problem? is their anything i'm missing to get the same smooth video play on a samsung rom?
19th April 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 154

483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xytherion

Hi, I'm using the Resurrection Remix Rom for My Galaxy S2. One thing that bothered me is that when I play mkv videos, stutters happen. I used mx player for this and I know it's not normal since when I was using a samsung based rom, none of this stuttering appear. So what's the problem? is their anything i'm missing to get the same smooth video play on a samsung rom?

Solution is to back to 4.1.2 because Kitkat is ported to our device and still is missing proper drivers from samsung. On 4.4 games doesnt work like on JB. Samsung never roll out drivers for s2 for kK because there is no official KK on s2.
Conclusion:
If you want full performance with games and HD things try custom rom for egzample wizzedkat or neatrom. On this two everything should be work like a charm

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread