FORUMS

[Q] s2 update to slim 4.4 issue

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By wyun, Junior Member on 12th March 2014, 02:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello all..

Today i root my S2 I1900G but it out

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)

what should i do to fix this error?

 
 
12th March 2014, 06:46 PM |#2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyun

Hello all..

Today i root my S2 I1900G but it out

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)

what should i do to fix this error?

try another rooting package
13th March 2014, 08:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
it still the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

try another rooting package

hi.. is still the same. i have try other package for 4.4 .

any ideas?
13th March 2014, 09:02 AM |#4  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyun

hi.. is still the same. i have try other package for 4.4 .

any ideas?

did u install cwm 6.0.4.3+?
13th March 2014, 09:40 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

did u install cwm 6.0.4.3+?

i have install but i think is not 6.0.4.3 version..

how can i correct it?

and now i am stuck at there samsung boot logo
13th March 2014, 09:45 AM |#6  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyun

i have install but i think is not 6.0.4.3 version..

how can i correct it?

and now i am stuck at there samsung boot logo

flash the kernel from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2222843
13th March 2014, 10:02 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
`
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

flash the kernel from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2222843

i have flash the kernel, and at the below of samsung boot logo, have a warning image,

then i can go volume up + power +menu to install 4.4 or ?
13th March 2014, 10:03 AM |#8  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyun

i have flash the kernel, and at the below of samsung boot logo, have a warning image,

then i can go volume up + power +menu to install 4.4 or ?

the phone wont boot now go in recovery and flash 4.4
13th March 2014, 10:08 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

the phone wont boot now go in recovery and flash 4.4

ok.. thanks.. i am trying now..

hard to in recovery mode ...
13th March 2014, 10:26 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
any other choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

the phone wont boot now go in recovery and flash 4.4

there any other option? if i cant in recovery mode?
13th March 2014, 10:50 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

the phone wont boot now go in recovery and flash 4.4

i can easily in odin mode.. but cant in recovery mode..

any option?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes