Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

Need normal Clockworkmod Recovery for the GT I-9100

OP scandiun

24th August 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #1  
scandiun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
1,296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
I've tried the CWM Touch 5.5.0.4 but is not compatible with the this version of the phone, anyone can put here a link to the zip cwm in order to install it?
24th August 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #2  
Sun90's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,818
 
6,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandiun

I've tried the CWM Touch 5.5.0.4 but is not compatible with the this version of the phone, anyone can put here a link to the zip cwm in order to install it?

what do u mean by not compatable with the this version of the phone? then which phone version u have GT i9100 or other.

if its gti9100 its very much compatable(CWM touch 5.5.0.4) for sure
24th August 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag klang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandiun

I've tried the CWM Touch 5.5.0.4 but is not compatible with the this version of the phone, anyone can put here a link to the zip cwm in order to install it?

tried this mate
Attached Files
File Type: zip recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-galaxys2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.30 MB, 1590 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to narsimdamha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #4  
scandiun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
1,296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun90

what do u mean by not compatable with the this version of the phone? then which phone version u have GT i9100 or other.

if its gti9100 its very much compatable(CWM touch 5.5.0.4) for sure

with that touch is not compatible, or at least buggy I mean that, that causes problems. Eves is retired from official site.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=7
24th August 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #5  
scandiun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
1,296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Here's the tar version (for Odin)

http://teamhacksung.org/download/sam...ry_5.5.0.4.tar
24th August 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #6  
Sun90's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,818
 
6,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandiun

Here's the tar version (for Odin)

http://teamhacksung.org/download/sam...ry_5.5.0.4.tar

then Flash the latest Siyah kernel v4.1.1 and see u will have the latest CWM version in it.
24th August 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #7  
scandiun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 761
 
1,296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun90

then Flash the latest Siyah kernel v4.1.1 and see u will have the latest CWM version in it.

It happens that it has Touch Recovery. I will contact developer and see what says about that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes