Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No notifications!

Tip us?

Hello303
Old
(Last edited by Hello303; 10th May 2014 at 07:05 PM.) Reason: More problem's
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No notifications!

Hey guys, would really appreciate some help with my S2 that has messed up for some reason since yesterday! I am on Neat Rom 4.4.2 build v4.9, and since yesterday the phone rebooted and somehow went to factory settings. I am not receiving any notifications for anything (calls, msgs, app notifications etc). The notification bar does not display anything either, and the "tiles" dont work when I click on them either. I have not made any changes and it all happened suddenly please help! Many many thanks.

Sorry also forgot to mention my home key is not working either, pressing it only turns on the screen, but it does not function as a home key, and double tapping it does not bring up recents. The same problem with menu and back keys to which I assigned functions such as kill app and search on long press are not working either. Also, my screen is not locking at all by pressing the power button/screen timeout/go to sleep tile.

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 2813
Format system,data, cache,preload then reflash ROM and gapps. Reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hello303
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, I did a factory reset and that has solved the problems thankfully.