Ask a question

No registration required

No notifications!

OP Hello303

10th May 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey guys, would really appreciate some help with my S2 that has messed up for some reason since yesterday! I am on Neat Rom 4.4.2 build v4.9, and since yesterday the phone rebooted and somehow went to factory settings. I am not receiving any notifications for anything (calls, msgs, app notifications etc). The notification bar does not display anything either, and the "tiles" dont work when I click on them either. I have not made any changes and it all happened suddenly please help! Many many thanks.

Sorry also forgot to mention my home key is not working either, pressing it only turns on the screen, but it does not function as a home key, and double tapping it does not bring up recents. The same problem with menu and back keys to which I assigned functions such as kill app and search on long press are not working either. Also, my screen is not locking at all by pressing the power button/screen timeout/go to sleep tile.
Last edited by Hello303; 10th May 2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: More problem's
11th May 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,172

5,603 posts
Donate to Me
More
Format system,data, cache,preload then reflash ROM and gapps. Reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thanks, I did a factory reset and that has solved the problems thankfully.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread