Odin doesn't detect my i9100

OP jadellah177

13th April 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I am willing to flash cm10.1.3 then move to 11 M5 .. does the stable 10.1.3 come with its own kernel?
13th April 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Odin doesn't detect my i9100
I Was messing with the superSU settings, i granted HKtheme manager permission to root and it crashed my phone and keep boot looping, im thinking about flashing my phone but i didnt have usb debugging on on dev option before this and no android backups and never installed CWM!!!!!!

what do i do now! do i throw away my phone? no more hopes?
14th April 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3,206

7,088 posts
1) Stop being hysterical

2) Find Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, go through all the troubleshooting stuff in that thread as many times as you need to in order for your phone & PC to see each other & get a successful flash.

Don't try one or two of the things in that thread & come back to this thread saying 'But it won't work blah blah blah', you'll get ignored. That thread has all the info you need to get your phone working, if you're unable to get it done with the thread, you probably need to take it to someone who knows what they're doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #4  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 7

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadellah177

I Was messing with the superSU settings, i granted HKtheme manager permission to root and it crashed my phone and keep boot looping, im thinking about flashing my phone but i didnt have usb debugging on on dev option before this and no android backups and never installed CWM!!!!!!

what do i do now! do i throw away my phone? no more hopes?

Download stock rom from external websites then flash using odin.. Don't worry its simple problem

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread