Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Original stocks for odin

Tip us?

rosti93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Original stocks for odin

I was searching all over the internet and I couldnt find an original stock to flash with odin for my I9100. I have softly bricked my phone n I cant use CWM to flash unless theres a way to install files on the phone without turning it on(?).

Have people stoped using Odin?
Can someone help me with Official Israeli SGS2 Pelephone stock for Odin flash?

doctor_droid
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,759
androidfirmwares.net
Nokia 1100 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Nokia n95 > Nokia N86 > Htc Touch > Xperia U > Galaxy S2Plus > Galaxy S2 > Galaxy Grand Duos > NEXUS 5

Feel FREE to pm me in case u need technical support (not developer level ) or want any suggestion.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
You're not searching in the right places. Samfirmware as well, Samsung-Updates.com
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,032
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosti93 View Post
I was searching all over the internet and I couldnt find an original stock to flash with odin for my I9100. I have softly bricked my phone n I cant use CWM to flash unless theres a way to install files on the phone without turning it on(?).

Have people stoped using Odin?
Can someone help me with Official Israeli SGS2 Pelephone stock for Odin flash?
Sammobile.com and in firmware section select your country and flash the stock firmware.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk