Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

[Q] PAC-ROM 4.4.2 Stable?

11th March 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hey guys,
I'm using the PAC-ROM since 4.2 and switched to 4.4.2 lately because of some major issues I hat with 4.2.2

Currently, I'm on 04/03 nightly build, but there are some issues I've noticed, such as call records don't work, I cant take calls, renaming apss, and so on...
My question now is: is the pac_i9100-milestone.1.RC1.zip (140.9 MB 03.07.2014 01:08 am) which can be found in PACs basketbuild, is this a stable release version of 4.4.2? Or is it just a re-uploaded 4.2.2/4.3 milestone?

I'd be happy if someone could help me

LG,
Gwiel
12th March 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 232

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiel

hey guys,
i'm using the pac-rom since 4.2 and switched to 4.4.2 lately because of some major issues i hat with 4.2.2

currently, i'm on 04/03 nightly build, but there are some issues i've noticed, such as call records don't work, i cant take calls, renaming apss, and so on...
My question now is: Is the pac_i9100-milestone.1.rc1.zip (140.9 mb 03.07.2014 01:08 am) which can be found in pacs basketbuild, is this a stable release version of 4.4.2? Or is it just a re-uploaded 4.2.2/4.3 milestone?

I'd be happy if someone could help me

Lg,
gwiel

its kitkat
13th March 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

its kitkat

i know that it is kitkat...but there are nightly builds and release/milestone builds, which are considered to be fully stable and working flawless
so i'm now at 04/03 nightly with a few bugs i dont like and i dont want to flash another nightly again, but a stable version to have a flawless ROM...

so, the question is not if it is kitkat, but if the version in the first post is a stable one or another nightly

\edit: i know the name says milestone, but i wanted to know if it's really stable... someone tested?
Last edited by Gwiel; 13th March 2014 at 11:10 AM.
13th March 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 232

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwiel

i know that it is kitkat...but there are nightly builds and release/milestone builds, which are considered to be fully stable and working flawless
so i'm now at 04/03 nightly with a few bugs i dont like and i dont want to flash another nightly again, but a stable version to have a flawless ROM...

so, the question is not if it is kitkat, but if the version in the first post is a stable one or another nightly

\edit: i know the name says milestone, but i wanted to know if it's really stable... someone tested?

milestone are with least bugs
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
thanks, then i'll give it a try
17th March 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
the milestone in the basketbuild seems to be 4.2.2, its the sam .zip i used to install JB
i'm now on 15/03 nightly, works quite well
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread