Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] PAC-ROM 4.4.2 Stable?

Tip us?

Gwiel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] PAC-ROM 4.4.2 Stable?

Hey guys,
I'm using the PAC-ROM since 4.2 and switched to 4.4.2 lately because of some major issues I hat with 4.2.2

Currently, I'm on 04/03 nightly build, but there are some issues I've noticed, such as call records don't work, I cant take calls, renaming apss, and so on...
My question now is: is the pac_i9100-milestone.1.RC1.zip (140.9 MB 03.07.2014 01:08 am) which can be found in PACs basketbuild, is this a stable release version of 4.4.2? Or is it just a re-uploaded 4.2.2/4.3 milestone?

I'd be happy if someone could help me

LG,
Gwiel

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiel View Post
hey guys,
i'm using the pac-rom since 4.2 and switched to 4.4.2 lately because of some major issues i hat with 4.2.2

currently, i'm on 04/03 nightly build, but there are some issues i've noticed, such as call records don't work, i cant take calls, renaming apss, and so on...
My question now is: Is the pac_i9100-milestone.1.rc1.zip (140.9 mb 03.07.2014 01:08 am) which can be found in pacs basketbuild, is this a stable release version of 4.4.2? Or is it just a re-uploaded 4.2.2/4.3 milestone?

I'd be happy if someone could help me

Lg,
gwiel
its kitkat
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

Gwiel
Old
(Last edited by Gwiel; 13th March 2014 at 11:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
its kitkat
i know that it is kitkat...but there are nightly builds and release/milestone builds, which are considered to be fully stable and working flawless
so i'm now at 04/03 nightly with a few bugs i dont like and i dont want to flash another nightly again, but a stable version to have a flawless ROM...

so, the question is not if it is kitkat, but if the version in the first post is a stable one or another nightly

\edit: i know the name says milestone, but i wanted to know if it's really stable... someone tested?

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwiel View Post
i know that it is kitkat...but there are nightly builds and release/milestone builds, which are considered to be fully stable and working flawless
so i'm now at 04/03 nightly with a few bugs i dont like and i dont want to flash another nightly again, but a stable version to have a flawless ROM...

so, the question is not if it is kitkat, but if the version in the first post is a stable one or another nightly

\edit: i know the name says milestone, but i wanted to know if it's really stable... someone tested?
milestone are with least bugs
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gwiel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks, then i'll give it a try

Gwiel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
the milestone in the basketbuild seems to be 4.2.2, its the sam .zip i used to install JB
i'm now on 15/03 nightly, works quite well