FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[Q] why people dont use framroot for rooting?

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By sameer00120, Junior Member on 4th May 2014, 09:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????
 
 
4th May 2014, 09:35 AM |#2  
Atishay Jain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 09:46 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...
4th May 2014, 09:56 AM |#4  
Atishay Jain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK
4th May 2014, 10:12 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK

tnx buddy...
now m feeling relax
4th May 2014, 01:02 PM |#6  
andrewwright's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,335
 
Donate to Me
More
Philz kernel is so easy to install root AND custom cwm. Beats framroot hands down IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes