Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] why people dont use framroot for rooting?

OP sameer00120

4th May 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????
4th May 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 58

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...
4th May 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #4  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 58

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK
4th May 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK

tnx buddy...
now m feeling relax
4th May 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #6  
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,164

5,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Philz kernel is so easy to install root AND custom cwm. Beats framroot hands down IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread