FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] why people dont use framroot for rooting?

4th May 2014, 09:24 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????

4th May 2014, 09:35 AM |#2  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 09:46 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...
4th May 2014, 09:56 AM |#4  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120

thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK
4th May 2014, 10:12 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain

Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK

tnx buddy...
now m feeling relax
4th May 2014, 01:02 PM |#6  
Recognized Themer
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,315

Donate to Me
More
Philz kernel is so easy to install root AND custom cwm. Beats framroot hands down IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread