Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] why people dont use framroot for rooting?

Tip us?

sameer00120
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] why people dont use framroot for rooting?

i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????

Atishay Jain
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120 View Post
i want to knw that why people dont use framaroot application for rooting...its simple and one click app...why peoples use cf root or flashing your phn for only rooting.....????
Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.
Hit thanks if any of my posts helped you in any way.

MY DEVICE -

Phone: Rooted Karbonn A1+
Kernel version:2.6.35.7
Baseband version:SC6820
Android version: 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Software version: 2.1.3

MY THREAD : -

Tweaks to improve performance and looks of your phone

Change the status bar of your phone to something beautiful without using a recovery !!

Completely replace your default lockscreen with this beautiful S3 like lockscreen
The Following User Says Thank You to Atishay Jain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sameer00120
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain View Post
Its not as easy as it sounds tp you. Each and every phone is unique and different from the others as all companies edit the android source code to their own requirements before bringing the phone out for sale. This is why not every phone can be rooted using any one particular software which ia the reason there are so many rooting and flashing software out there.
thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...

Atishay Jain
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer00120 View Post
thanx for reply...and u r ri8...but i tried it on xolo and galaxy s2 and s3.and its working perfect...
Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK
Hit thanks if any of my posts helped you in any way.

MY DEVICE -

Phone: Rooted Karbonn A1+
Kernel version:2.6.35.7
Baseband version:SC6820
Android version: 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Software version: 2.1.3

MY THREAD : -

Tweaks to improve performance and looks of your phone

Change the status bar of your phone to something beautiful without using a recovery !!

Completely replace your default lockscreen with this beautiful S3 like lockscreen

sameer00120
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atishay Jain View Post
Here's a list of the phones framaroot is compatible with. Have a look if you're curious.

LINK
tnx buddy...
now m feeling relax

andrewwright
Old
Thanks Meter 2808
Philz kernel is so easy to install root AND custom cwm. Beats framroot hands down IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]