Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone stuck at some weird logo for me.

Tip us?

AzriHafiz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy Phone stuck at some weird logo for me.

Hello,
This is my first post here. Just now I was trying to flash PhilZ Touch using Odin. While it's still in process, I accidently pulled the usb cable from my phone. I thought it was fine. So I removed my battery since at that time I was still at download mode. But when I tried to on my phone, it stucked at the image that I attached below. What should I do to fix it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20140325_143303 (2).JPG
Views:	251
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	2648778  

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
That's forced download mode - to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin - as you're already in download mode, you don't need to try & boot into it, just connect the phone to the PC via USB & off you go. Problems flashing ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting thread stickied in General has the info you need to get a successful flash.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AzriHafiz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
That's forced download mode - to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin - as you're already in download mode, you don't need to try & boot into it, just connect the phone to the PC via USB & off you go. Problems flashing ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting thread stickied in General has the info you need to get a successful flash.
Thank you for the reply sir. Can you explain it more detail? Is it just flashing the stock firmware with Odin will fix it? Or maybe there's some other steps that I need to do?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
'...to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin...' (I won't be posting this a 3rd time), thread stickied near top of Q&A titled 'Flash stock firmware' has instructions.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AzriHafiz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Alright. I'll try it out. Right now, still downloading the stock firmware. Btw, I'm using I9100G so, are the steps still the same? Because what it says on the thread is
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingDj
DISCLAIMER:The following tutorial is for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 only! This tutorial isn't made for any other Galaxy S2 variants!(No I9100G,Skyrocket,Sprint,T-Mobile or SHW-M250S variants supported.) I am not responsible if you flash the wrong firmware for the wrong device.I repeat,this guide is only for I9100 International Exynos variant.Check your device model under phone's battery!

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
Yes. Just make sure you download I9100G firmware, he's wrong - usage of Odin is exactly the same for all I9100 variants - extract .tar.md5 file from zip you DL from Samfirmware, junk .dll file in the zip, put .tar.md5 file in PDA section of Odin, click start.

I've already given you more than enough info that you could easily have found by searching, so I won't be posting to this thread again. Up to you to fix it now...

AzriHafiz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Yes. Just make sure you download I9100G firmware, he's wrong - usage of Odin is exactly the same for all I9100 variants - extract .tar.md5 file from zip you DL from Samfirmware, junk .dll file in the zip, put .tar.md5 file in PDA section of Odin, click start.

I've already given you more than enough info that you could easily have found by searching, so I won't be posting to this thread again. Up to you to fix it now...
Sir....If it turns out I'll be homosexual after this, I wont blame you...

I LOVE YOU!! EVERYTHING IS FIXED NOW!!! :'D <3
The Following User Says Thank You to AzriHafiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
Haha That doesn't make you gay (and even if it did, so what ?). I'm glad you got it fixed.