OP Shivver

5th January 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Wrocław - Poland
Thanks Meter: 5

90 posts
More
Hi

I've got mine Galaxy S2 which I was rooting, changing rom a lot of times, never had any problems.
My friend gave me his phone to do a root on it, I was doing everything like always, and when I tried to install the root and restarted, the phone it's not turning on at all anymore. Tried to take out the battery, change for another one, but nothing.

Do you think that USB JIG can help in this situation when phone is not responding at all or maybe you have another ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.
6th January 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20,406

7,935 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivver

Hi

I've got mine Galaxy S2 which I was rooting, changing rom a lot of times, never had any problems.
My friend gave me his phone to do a root on it, I was doing everything like always, and when I tried to install the root and restarted, the phone it's not turning on at all anymore. Tried to take out the battery, change for another one, but nothing.

Do you think that USB JIG can help in this situation when phone is not responding at all or maybe you have another ideas?

Can you able to go into download mode?.

If yes then flash stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
6th January 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cheras
Thanks Meter: 2,161

950 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivver

Hi

Try to go in download mode. Home+Volume down+Power button.

If yes. Flash any Stock rom on Odin.

If you can't go to download mode. Maybe USB Jig is the solution.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, broken., not turning on, not working
Previous Thread Next Thread