Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can't turn phone on

Tip us?

Mag1sterCard
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default can't turn phone on

Hello.After installing Ressurection remix rom 4.4.2 after few weeks of using it i got my phone screen stuck while chatting,i removed battery and put it back on,after trying to turn on the phone it got stuck at "samsung galaxy s2 salala yellow triangle" i waited few minits and then took battery off again,i tryed this lot of time's tryed to put it in charger and then turn it on but no response.then i tryed to turn recovery mod but it failed just turn the phone with same stuck screen on it,the only thing is working is download mode,so i tryed to use odin and flash another rom but anything i was trying just failed can't install any other kernel or rom( tryed the stock rom just failed) so what should i try to do next? :?

oh btw i can't even charge my battery now with my phone,when i put charger,the battery appear's but it get stuck without showing that it's charging.

Sophia Zhao
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag1sterCard View Post
Hello.After installing Ressurection remix rom 4.4.2 after few weeks of using it i got my phone screen stuck while chatting,i removed battery and put it back on,after trying to turn on the phone it got stuck at "samsung galaxy s2 salala yellow triangle" i waited few minits and then took battery off again,i tryed this lot of time's tryed to put it in charger and then turn it on but no response.then i tryed to turn recovery mod but it failed just turn the phone with same stuck screen on it,the only thing is working is download mode,so i tryed to use odin and flash another rom but anything i was trying just failed can't install any other kernel or rom( tryed the stock rom just failed) so what should i try to do next? :?

oh btw i can't even charge my battery now with my phone,when i put charger,the battery appear's but it get stuck without showing that it's charging.
Maybe the hardware inside can't keep the step with the rom. And seemly your problem is serious, you'd better send to professional repair.
Good luck to you.