Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,186 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

my phone wont turn on or even charge the battery

Tip us?

ExpoOne
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default my phone wont turn on or even charge the battery

i tired to enter the CWM recovery mode few times, after i didnt success into booting the phone into the CWM recovery mode (becuase i didnt know how to enter it :S) i downloaded app called "ROM Manager" i flash the CWM recovery mode then i turn off the phone after the phone turned off it never turned on or charge

notes :
1) the phone before all this was rooted
2) i used a website to install CWM recovery mode on the phone it worked to install it but yet i cant enter it (this step is before i downloaded "ROM Manager")

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,205
Using Rom Manager was a mistake, but probably wouldn't brick your phone. It just doesn't play nice with the S2, tends to cause bootloops & break recovery.

If the phone won't boot at all, no download mode, no recovery - your only option is service centre or local mobile repair shop. Nothing you can do to fix it.

I mean, try a jig by all means, but understand this is very unlikely to get you into download mode.

Having said that, you need to be 100% sure you can't get into download mode (power/home/vol down), if it was me in your situation, I'd be trying over & over & over given the alternative.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?