Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] picture wont show?

Tip us?

heyjhay
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] picture wont show?

why my picture thumbnail wont show up in my computer? i need to double click the picture to see it and thats very annoying to do it one by one to see the picture i have jellybean 4.1.2 hope you understand me guys im not that good in english

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
How about searching ? This is the eleventeenth thread you've made over the past few days where you could easily have searched & found an answer to your question.

Lazy much ?

Edit - Everyone else - stop spoonfeeding this guy, he's never going to learn anything if he gets answers to every single question he asks.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heyjhay
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
How about searching ? This is the eleventeenth thread you've made over the past few days where you could easily have searched & found an answer to your question.

Lazy much ?

Edit - Everyone else - stop spoonfeeding this guy, he's never going to learn anything if he gets answers to every single question he asks.
i try to search about this picture thumbnail in this Galaxy S II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum but i cant find the answer specifically to my problem actually i find some but also theres no reply for solutions that's why i made my own thread