[Q] Please Help SGS2- SHW-M250S Korean Model No Service Indoors

Tip us?

Ogeerster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Please Help SGS2- SHW-M250S Korean Model No Service Indoors

Hi Good day,

I am really hoping that someone here can assist me in solving this problem.

I am from Trinidad & Tobago. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 which came with GB stock firmware. when i returned to my country, i tried to upgrade the software to Jellybean via Odin where the battery died and the phone was hard bricked. I viewed many of the threads and finally sent my phone to mobiletech in Texas for Jtag service (Josh). When the phone returned to me, it worked fine except there was no service. I spoke to Josh, the owner of Mobiletech who assisted me in re-flashing the phone but still no service. He explained to me that the phone is a SHW-M250S Korean model disguised in a SGS2 Shell. I ONLY have service outside for brief moments, but the service loses during motion. As soon as i enter my house or any enclosed area, i get NO SERVICE. The Wifi works perfectly fine.
I am open to all suggestions.
Thank You.

Ogeerster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogeerster View Post
Hi Good day,

I am really hoping that someone here can assist me in solving this problem.

I am from Trinidad & Tobago. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 which came with GB stock firmware. when i returned to my country, i tried to upgrade the software to Jellybean via Odin where the battery died and the phone was hard bricked. I viewed many of the threads and finally sent my phone to mobiletech in Texas for Jtag service (Josh). When the phone returned to me, it worked fine except there was no service. I spoke to Josh, the owner of Mobiletech who assisted me in re-flashing the phone but still no service. He explained to me that the phone is a SHW-M250S Korean model disguised in a SGS2 Shell. I ONLY have service outside for brief moments, but the service loses during motion. As soon as i enter my house or any enclosed area, i get NO SERVICE. The Wifi works perfectly fine.
I am open to all suggestions.
Thank You.
Can Anyone help me on this matter? Or have any ideas what has now happened to the phone after J-Tagging for this no service indoors to occur?
Thanks