No registration required

[Q] Problem with flashing and bootloop

OP Abadroza

12th June 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

54 posts
Dear,

I installed 4.4 RC1 PA, per the instructions, however I'm stuck in bootloop. Then I tried to go back to an earlier version, of course with a suitable kernel, but still the same. Then I installed the stock rom 4.1.2, and again repeated bootloop. Finally install the stock ICS, the system is booted, but I do not have a GSM network. Once again I try to install custom, happens to bootloop. Works only stock ICS but without GSM network. Do something was wrong?

Thanks in advance!
12th June 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #2  
Local Bubble
Thanks Meter: 129

323 posts
I guess your EFS partition got all messed up while flashing.No baseband,no serial,no imei,no signal and so on.Have you made any backup of it?
This EFS thing is tricky.Search around here to get an idea about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheImpossibleEnemy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

54 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpossibleEnemy

I guess your EFS partition got all messed up while flashing.No baseband,no serial,no imei,no signal and so on.Have you made any backup of it?
This EFS thing is tricky.Search around here to get an idea about this.

What you think, is this possible way to fix? I'll try this. http://www.digitalreborn.com/fix-sam...ble-mount-efs/
Last edited by Abadroza; 12th June 2014 at 09:51 AM.
12th June 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #4  
Local Bubble
Thanks Meter: 129

323 posts
So I assume you have a backup.There are plenty of tools for restoring it,like the EFS Professional or kTool.If your backup is in either img or tar format,easy way could be restoring it via philz kernel's advanced recovery(if you are using stock jb or ics).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread