XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with Mobile Odin on OmniROM

Tip us?

guss77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Problem with Mobile Odin on OmniROM

I've installed Mobile Odin after flashing my i9100T with Infected's OmniROM 4.4 WIP ROM. Mobile Odin runs fine, except when I try to browse to a ZIP or TAR file, regardless of whether I choose internal or external storage - there are no files listed.

Obviously Mobile Odin is trying to look in some paths that don't exist for the storage mounts, but what are they? I looked at the file system and it had both /mnt... paths, /storage... paths as well as /sdcard and /extSdCard links right of the root - what am I missing?

heywheelie
Old
Thanks Meter 47
some apps are not compatible with android 4.4 file paths yet, maybe it is one of them.

Did you try navigating to the root and trying to access your sdcard by clicking on the shortcut to ExtSDCard?

Best bet would be to post over at the Mobile Odin thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1347899

cheers

Hopper8
Old
Thanks Meter 1406
Yes as far as I'm aware, MO isn't compatible with 4.4 yet. Read the last page of the thread, pretty sure you'll be able to tell without posting. Either that, or look for the last date the OP was edited. If it was before 4.4 came out, you know it won't be compatible.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopper8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]