Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with mobile service, baseband and IMEI

Tip us?

Gliwusss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Problem with mobile service, baseband and IMEI

Hey,
I have problem with my 9100i. I flashed CWM kitkat compatible recovery and C-ROM Mix 7.1. After that I flashed that kernel

http://forum.xda-dev...ynapse-t2222843

When I turn on my phone after install I have no mobile signal, I am unable to connect mobile service, I have no IMEI number, I have no baseband. I searched for solution, and installed Galaxy S Unlock app and GSll Repair app. Then I did every step, after reboot I don't have signal, I repeated all steps and after reboot I have normal signal... After next reboot I have not mobile signal again. It's strange, I must repeat steps after every reboot? Or there is any method with which I would be able to fix it forever? I add that factory reset didn't helped....

Gliwusss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
That method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...1/post17587351

And method with Hc-k tool isn'working.

In first method I have no .nv_data file in my backup...
What may I do to back my phone to live?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,205
Take it to a local mobile repair shop. Many have equipment that can 're-write' the IMEI to the phone fairly cheaply (I can have this done for ~AUD$30 where I live).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?