Problem with update SG2 GT-i9100

OP lucasscott2872

6th June 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Some time ago I tried the GS2RomNuke not getting the expected results ........ at this time in desperation I tried it with GS2RomWipe and it seems that everything has gone for good ...... I'm restarting .... at the first reboot is coming out the window .. I'm trying again with another restart .... this time no window ...

I do not want to denigrate this Rom. However, or the fault of the ROM or my Samsung does not own the digests. But do you think it is possible?
Last edited by lucasscott2872; 6th June 2014 at 03:34 PM.
6th June 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #12  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 113

412 posts
More
Did you try nuke and wipe scripts at separate flashes?
I read it in the op of that thread that flash nuke first, then wipe script and then the rom.
6th June 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
I have difficulty understanding what you're telling me ... Could you tell me in detail the steps to be carried out? Thanks in advance..
7th June 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #14  
Flag Bangalore

412 posts
More
Your post gave me an understanding that you flashed nuke script once and then the rom. When that didn't work out,next time, you tried wipe script and then the rom. However the correct process would be..
1. Nuke script
2. Wipe script
3. Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to banjara For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Wipe script would be the set of wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik cache?

I wanted to ask one more thing and covers the proper way to flash a rom.Te I ask because I have come to doubt ... I knew that this was the order of execution to start with a clean (full wipe) :
Get into Recovery Mode
Perform wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and advanced> Wipe Dalvik Cache
Mount and Storage> Format System
Flash Rom
Flash Gapps
reboot

Then a moderator Italian guide told me that this was incorrect and that I should do so:
Get into Recovery Mode
wipe cache, wipe Dalvik, wipe data (factory reset) with this order
install rom
install gapps
wipe cache, wipe Dalvik
reboot

I'm confused ......
7th June 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #16  
Flag Bangalore

412 posts
More
I don't remember exactly what else the wipe scripts wipes apart from the things you mentioned. Still it's better to follow the op written by the script creator. You can open those scripts with notepad and check.

About the order of wipes you got from the Italian guy, I am not very sure. My wipes are usually in random order and I never had unclean flash problems.
8th June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Thank you guys for trying to help me .... but after the shock announcement of the team to abandon the development Resurrection Remix I hope that with the search for a new Rom is more lucky ...

Carry the shock announcement:

This is it!

Resurrection Remix v5.1.5 will be last version in Resurrection Remix Kitkat ROM series. It will be android 4.4.2 based ROM. This last version is our way of saying goodbye and bidding farewell to an amazing journey we had with everyone.

Resurrection Remix team is thankful to all its users, supporters, fans and contributors for making Resurrection Remix such a successful aftermarket custom android ROM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread