XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems With CyaogenMod

Tip us?

UmbrellaMan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problems With CyaogenMod

Hey guys! So i've installed CyanogenMod just a couple days ago, so far the experience is great, but i've been having some problems... The first one is the zoom in thing. When i'm playing a game where you need to tap alot, or when i'm typing really fast it zooms in for no flippin' reazon... it's so annoying! The second one is with the sensitivity in games, apps etc. When i'm playing any game, in this example Music Hero you need to tap to the beat, but my taps aren't recodnized very well.. I have to hold where I would tap to get it recodnized... Please help !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Christiaan91
Old
Thanks Meter 287

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbrellaMan View Post
Hey guys! So i've installed CyanogenMod just a couple days ago, so far the experience is great, but i've been having some problems... The first one is the zoom in thing. When i'm playing a game where you need to tap alot, or when i'm typing really fast it zooms in for no flippin' reazon... it's so annoying! The second one is with the sensitivity in games, apps etc. When i'm playing any game, in this example Music Hero you need to tap to the beat, but my taps aren't recodnized very well.. I have to hold where I would tap to get it recodnized... Please help !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
Maybe changing the touch sensitivity (don't know if im saying it correct) will help you. Go to settings - advanced options - screen (in some cases tap device first) and change the touch sensitivity.
Search and read before asking questions!

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
Rom: SlimKat (SlimSaber)
Kernel: Apolo light
Runtime: ART
DPI: 182

Previous phones:
HTC Touch Pro2 (windows phone running android)
Sony Ericsson k770i
Sony Ericsson k700
Sony Ericsson T105
Nokia 3310
Nokia 6310