Problems formatting in ext4

OP Giobio

30th August 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Middle Adriatic Coast
Thanks Meter: 45

210 posts
More
I followed a guide on xda forum ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-data-t2852815 ) to do that but at the end, I have had problems. Even if I know this isn't the right thread to get answers I hope some good samaritan can help me the same.
I mount CM11(linaro one, by markox89) and use the PIT 4GB.

Using GParted liveCD I always have problem to format in ext4(for once I realize it, I have to try lots of time to finish the procedure). When formatting is ok and I rebooting the phone, I always have had problems with browser (Dolphin) and Whatsapp update. Then, using the terminal to write down the code to fix the process, as the guide says, It answer me that it isn't able to read file system (or something like that) and if I use file manager to create, delete folders it notice me I have to get superior permission.
So I've tried formatting sdcard by recovery and it seems the process was ok (I can manage files in file manager) but using DiskInfo it shows me back what the picture show (cache, system,data formatted in ext4 and sdcard in vfat). Is ths correct? Anyway, with this procedure I'm able to use correctly the terminal and Dolphin browser so I copied the procedure from web page to the terminal to fix the process (this time I haven't problem writing line by line[of course, I copied it....]).

I don't want to tire you writing but if someone can help me, I'll apreciate it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diapositiva1.JPG - [Click for QR Code] (144.6 KB, 7 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread