[Q] Problems with KitKat

Tip us?

xdaweaver
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Problems with KitKat

Hi guys

I have searched high and low for a solution for this, but no body seems to be having the same problems as me!
Basically, whenever I flash a kitkat rom, with the correct recovery etc. (cwm 6.0.4.5) It all works fine, except the recovery and rom cannot find my internal storage. I cant use camera or download anything, due to the "Insert SD card" error.
Is it something that I may be doing wrong? I thought i may need to format it, but when in the cwm 6.0.4.5 / kitkat rom, I cant find it on the phone to format it, and when I connect to the computer (IMac) via usb storage, only my external storage shows up. It works fine with cyanogenmod 9 though. I am rooted, running cm 9 4.0.4 (ICS) with cwm v6.0.1.2.

Any help to get past this would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

XDAWeaver

-Marco
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaweaver View Post
Hi guys

I have searched high and low for a solution for this, but no body seems to be having the same problems as me!
Basically, whenever I flash a kitkat rom, with the correct recovery etc. (cwm 6.0.4.5) It all works fine, except the recovery and rom cannot find my internal storage. I cant use camera or download anything, due to the "Insert SD card" error.
Is it something that I may be doing wrong? I thought i may need to format it, but when in the cwm 6.0.4.5 / kitkat rom, I cant find it on the phone to format it, and when I connect to the computer (IMac) via usb storage, only my external storage shows up. It works fine with cyanogenmod 9 though. I am rooted, running cm 9 4.0.4 (ICS) with cwm v6.0.1.2.

Any help to get past this would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

XDAWeaver
The Mac has difficulties to read most of the devices and I know it because I have one also i (model Early 2009). Try to format the internal memory and tell me that ROM uses in particular.

Give me a THANKS if I helped you / you like my post
Italy developer
~CyanFox Team~
The Following User Says Thank You to -Marco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]