Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems with my SHW-M250S

Tip us?

Winder0x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Problems with my SHW-M250S

Good afternoon, I hope this does not post this in the right place, I have a SHW-M250S to update it but I get this error. with that picture in the middle of the screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	30a6ds1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2741613

I would like to know how to remove that?

I tried to install another ROM but does not connect me to the network and no receipt or messages or calls.

iyengar
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winder0x View Post
Good afternoon, I hope this does not post this in the right place, I have a SHW-M250S to update it but I get this error. with that picture in the middle of the screen.

Attachment 2741613

I would like to know how to remove that?

I tried to install another ROM but does not connect me to the network and no receipt or messages or calls.
You have lost the EFS. Convert it to I9100 and flash with stock ROM or Flash SKT version ROM to solve this issue. Hope you have back up of EFS,

Winder0x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyengar View Post
You have lost the EFS. Convert it to I9100 and flash with stock ROM or Flash SKT version ROM to solve this issue. Hope you have back up of EFS,
thank you very much for your choice, but when you upgrade it did not know you had to have the EFS folder ... I recivo messages and calls but persent remove that message on the screen ...

persent or know how to do to get back to version 2.1.