Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please\ i want to back up to try custom rom

Tip us?
 
Ahmad Ryashi
Old
(Last edited by Ahmad Ryashi; 22nd August 2014 at 02:48 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2014
Talking Please\ i want to back up to try custom rom

Hi

I have samsung galaxy s2 I9100

i love The custom rom s
I like to try The custom Roms
But i have a problem
i have back up (apk) for my apps
i installed 80 app
its very difficult to installed them again every i tried another rom
*****
I want way to back up for every thing in the rom (contant,apps,my accounts) every thing but, Not the rom...beacuse i want to restore every thing in another rom easily by Push of a button

sorry for bad english

Thanks
 
Ahmad Ryashi
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2014
please
any one have a way??
 
DaniCalifornia
Old
#3  
DaniCalifornia's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
You want to go back to the original factory rom? Or you want to try another rom and install your apps on that? I'm not getting it, sorry.
 
Ahmad Ryashi
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCalifornia View Post
You want to go back to the original factory rom? Or you want to try another rom and install your apps on that? I'm not getting it, sorry.
I want to try another rom and install my apps
 
Vivek_Neel
Old
#5  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 19,047
Posts: 7,378
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Ryashi View Post
Hi

I have samsung galaxy s2 I9100

i love The custom rom s
I like to try The custom Roms
But i have a problem
i have back up (apk) for my apps
i installed 80 app
its very difficult to installed them again every i tried another rom
*****
I want way to back up for every thing in the rom (contant,apps,my accounts) every thing but, Not the rom...beacuse i want to restore every thing in another rom easily by Push of a button

sorry for bad english

Thanks
Back up all your apps using either super back up or titanium back up
There are various apps available for the same purpose. Check them out on play store.

Flash the ROM as per the given procedure
Install titanium back up
Restore the apps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ahmad Ryashi
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel View Post
Back up all your apps using either super back up or titanium back up
There are various apps available for the same purpose. Check them out on play store.

Flash the ROM as per the given procedure
Install titanium back up
Restore the apps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more

XDA Forums Added for the First Batch of Android One Devices!

Just yesterday, we talked about the highly anticipated launch of the first batch … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV

Some applications ask for the world … more

Use Facebook Pictures as a LWP with Facebook View

One of the best things that Android has always offeredits users is the ability to tailor … more