Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [QUESTION] Dual booting KK/KK. Help required.

Tip us?

pasat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Service [Q] [QUESTION] Dual booting KK/KK. Help required.

Hello, since im new to this forum, i would like to say that im happy i joined u comunity

Sorry for my bad english, im not native english speaker

I got a question, about our old good phone, is there an option to dual boot a 2 kitkat roms?

i aint found any clear instructions how to do it, which could help me. I already got flashed a cyanfox 2.0.2 KK rom, and i really would like to give a try to PA [paranoid android]. My question is: am i able to flash PA as secend rom with out losing any data from my cyanfox rom? Which kernel can i flash, so both roms will be working smoothly? Im not so experienced but with some clues i can do this, so might u help me folks?

pasat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up bump

BUMP guess

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Do not bump threads after 2 hrs :-|| This isn't your personal tech support hotline. Once after 24 hrs only.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

banjara
Old
Thanks Meter 104
All your questions are answered here already. As everyone suggests on xda, please use the power of search first.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2637582

Sent from my GT-I9100
Galaxy S2
ROM: C-Rom 7.1
The Following User Says Thank You to banjara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]