[Q] {Question] Recording Music on S2

OP Jazzper001

1st July 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I want to record music on my S2, and I found this app called N-tracks Pro and I was wondering on a few things:

1.) Will the S2 be able to handle extensive recording and does it have the ability to use the microUSB port as an external input source?
2.) I saw an intro for the APP mentioned above and I was wondering is there a compatible Low Latency Audio Interface (L.L.A.I.) for the S2, running in CM11 KK 4.4.4
a.) What brand should I take a look on regarding the L.L.A.I. box
3.) Before I buy an L.L.A.I. box is the S2 powerful enough to power the thing up just like shown in this video(intro for Ntracks Pro): youtube.com/watch?v=yZjda94hZWA

Additional Info:

I've done some snooping around and I have found this thing called the Encore 7.1 channel usb audio box if somebody here owns one or anything similar to what it can offer, I would like to ask can it be used for android devices, Using the microUSB OTG cable?

New info:

Says in the Website of Ntrack Studio that the S2 HAS NO ANDROID USB Support. But I am running in CM11 Kitkat 4.4.4 Do I still have a chance? can't afford a new phone...
Last edited by Jazzper001; 1st July 2014 at 08:33 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread