XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Post Reply

Questions before selling my i9100

OP emanuelparedes

21st January 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #11  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuelparedes

But can I format the internal SD card like if it was a "regular" SD Card? I don't want to brick my device...

Format it through recovery or settings-storage and then use that program if you want.
21st January 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan91

Format it through recovery or settings-storage and then use that program if you want.

I don't need to run that program, because I don't have anything important on that partition.

I will do that later. Thanks a lot for your help!
21st January 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #13  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuelparedes

I don't need to run that program, because I don't have anything important on that partition.

I will do that later. Thanks a lot for your help!

Please add [SOLVED] to the thread title.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan91

Please add [SOLVED] to the thread title.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk


I will do that after i try this. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes