[Q] Random Crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 Stable

OP MrSavage

5th March 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hey All,

I've been having random crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 stable release for a long while now. I'm going to do a factory reset soon, hoping this will solve the problems. Any other tips on what else should I do while I'm at it?

Thanks
5th March 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

162 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSavage

Hey All,

I've been having random crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 stable release for a long while now. I'm going to do a factory reset soon, hoping this will solve the problems. Any other tips on what else should I do while I'm at it?

Thanks

Try SlimBean from fusionjack his latest buid of 4.3.1 is pretty stable if you want or try a kernel that is stable. I would suggest dorimanx but im not sure if sods still exist in latest test builds. (i think they are done for tho)
The Following User Says Thank You to Shillopellos9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 257

849 posts
More
Quote:

Hey All,

Thanks

factory reset is best option
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillopellos9

Try SlimBean from fusionjack his latest buid of 4.3.1 is pretty stable if you want or try a kernel that is stable. I would suggest dorimanx but im not sure if sods still exist in latest test builds. (i think they are done for tho)

Seems like the there is Version 4.4 of Slim Rom out there. If anyone else can vouch for its stability, I will install it. Otherwise, I'll probably stick to CyanogenMod
5th March 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 66

162 posts
Quote:

Seems like the there is Version 4.4 of Slim Rom out there. If anyone else can vouch for its stability, I will install it. Otherwise, I'll probably stick to CyanogenMod

I would suggest to install fusionjacks slimkat as it has more fixes but there is a music player bug BEWARE!
If you want stability and more buttery smoothness try neatrom. i was into aosp too but without sources from sammy i believe its pointless.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread