Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unhappy [Q] yellow traingle after cwm :(

OP dheerpat

10th March 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
hi all,

i just purchased this S2 I9100 handset from one of my freind..he had rooted and installed some kitkat resurrenction mix custom rom which i did not like

i flashed cwm through odin but when it rebooted in yellow traingle..i cna go into cwm recovery mode by presiing (vol up+power+home), yellow triangle appears briefly and then cwm menu appears..but when i select REBOOT SYSTEM it again goes into yellow traiangle..

i have searched on net and right now downloading stock rom from sammy I9100XWLST FOR indian s2 i9100LKAINU

my question is if i just flash this rom thru odin will the triangle go away? odin or copy to sd card and flash via cwm?

or do i have to download kernel seperately also,..where do i find if yes?

thanks
10th March 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #2  
kimera_v4's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Melipilla
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheerpat

hi all,

i just purchased this S2 I9100 handset from one of my freind..he had rooted and installed some kitkat resurrenction mix custom rom which i did not like

i flashed cwm through odin but when it rebooted in yellow traingle..i cna go into cwm recovery mode by presiing (vol up+power+home), yellow triangle appears briefly and then cwm menu appears..but when i select REBOOT SYSTEM it again goes into yellow traiangle..

i have searched on net and right now downloading stock rom from sammy I9100XWLST FOR indian s2 i9100LKAINU

my question is if i just flash this rom thru odin will the triangle go away? odin or copy to sd card and flash via cwm?

or do i have to download kernel seperately also,..where do i find if yes?

thanks

i had the same problem after install CWM for first time in my phone, i solve this installing triangle away
TriangleAway v3.26

sorry for bad english
10th March 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimera_v4

i had the same problem after install CWM for first time in my phone, i solve this installing triangle away
TriangleAway v3.26

sorry for bad english

HI KIMERA,

how do i install the apk when the handset is not booting beyond yellow traiangle at all
10th March 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
kimera_v4's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Melipilla
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheerpat

HI KIMERA,

how do i install the apk when the handset is not booting beyond yellow traiangle at all

hmm... your phone is soft bricked....flash the stock rom, root your phone, install and execute triangle away, this should fix your problem

sorry for bad english
10th March 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #5  
Donnie Sins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 582
 
1,121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
If you still want to, you can remove this triangle. But it's not doing any harm, so you can leave it like it is. Just so you know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes