Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S2 can't enter into OS

Tip us?

WaiKeat_NeneBubu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S2 can't enter into OS

Hi Guys,

My S2 unable to enter OS. I had flash different roms and once the OS is boot up, the phone suddenly turn off.
No matter which roms I flashed, it still the same.
Still able to enter boot loader and download mode.

Please help. Thanks.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Get stock rom for country/carrier from Samfirmware (any one, but not 4.0.4), flash in download mode with Odin following instructions in thread stickied near top of Q&A titled 'Flash stock firmware' = clean slate.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

WaiKeat_NeneBubu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Get stock rom for country/carrier from Samfirmware (any one, but not 4.0.4), flash in download mode with Odin following instructions in thread stickied near top of Q&A titled 'Flash stock firmware' = clean slate.
Bro, I already flashed with stock roms. GB and also JB. Both are still same.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Then I guess your phone is busted then bro, eh ?

Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, find it, download the 3 part firmware linked in the thread, flash that (which will wipe your phone), then flash stock firmware for your country/carrier again & go from there.

If that doesn't work, I recommend you download as many different stock roms as you can & keep flashing them. If it isn't a case of NAND corruption, you'll fix it by persevering, if it is then you're getting a motherboard replacement or a new phone.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

WaiKeat_NeneBubu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Then I guess your phone is busted then bro, eh ?

Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, find it, download the 3 part firmware linked in the thread, flash that (which will wipe your phone), then flash stock firmware for your country/carrier again & go from there.

If that doesn't work, I recommend you download as many different stock roms as you can & keep flashing them. If it isn't a case of NAND corruption, you'll fix it by persevering, if it is then you're getting a motherboard replacement or a new phone.
Hi Bro,

I solved it. I flashed all kind of roms. At last is the battery KO already. =.=lll