Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM Request: Full S4 Experience on Samsung Galaxy S2

Tip us?

Mortenam
Old
(Last edited by Mortenam; 22nd May 2013 at 02:09 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone ROM Request: Full S4 Experience on Samsung Galaxy S2

Hello fellow citizens of the world. I'm sorry if this is not the place for this kind of post, but I tried to find other places to post but none seemed right for this post, so I decided to post here. I would like to ask any developer for a request on a ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
As many of you know, Galaxy S4 recently came to the market, and I bet I am not the only one who like the looks and functions of it. Even though Samsung have their own special version/edition of 4.2.2, I think it is pretty nice.

I have a request for a custom Samsung Galaxy i9100 ROM, based on the S4's i9505XXUAMDE, A.K.A. S4's 4.2.2
I would like to have as many of the functions as possible, especially the status bar with all the options, expandable notifications (etc.), and the TouchWiz launcher.
(Yes, I have searched the web for anything like this)
I'm sure there are more people out there who would love a ROM like this. Feel free to add anything you think might fit and be nice as well.

Thanks in advance.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Hate to break it to you, but a couple of things:-

1) Devs generally don't read Q&A much.
2) Devs don't do requests unless it relates to something they're already working on or want to work on for themselves.

So the TL;DR is, if you want a rom like that, you probably want to learn to code & make it yourself. Doesn't matter how many people you get in this thread saying 'We want blah blah blah', it doesn't work like that. XDA isn't a democracy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgtkeroro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
So the TL;DR is, if you want a rom like that, you probably want to learn to code & make it yourself. Doesn't matter how many people you get in this thread saying 'We want blah blah blah', it doesn't work like that. XDA isn't a democracy.
Right on

Paul Blake
Old
Thanks Meter 401

DONATE TO ME
Do yourself that rom or wait and see if sammy will release it

Send from my SGS2 I9100 with HassanROM and latest DorimanX 8.xx kernel

gilliee
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default To make own rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy1101 View Post
Do yourself that rom or wait and see if sammy will release it

Send from my SGS2 I9100 with HassanROM and latest DorimanX 8.xx kernel

Hi guys,

can you tell me is there any guides to make own rom, i couldnt find best rom for shv-120l so i would like to make my own,

but i dont know coding. if you can guide me i can learn and do it.

please.

thanks,

gauravgymnast08
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortenam View Post
Hello fellow citizens of the world. I'm sorry if this is not the place for this kind of post, but I tried to find other places to post but none seemed right for this post, so I decided to post here. I would like to ask any developer for a request on a ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
As many of you know, Galaxy S4 recently came to the market, and I bet I am not the only one who like the looks and functions of it. Even though Samsung have their own special version/edition of 4.2.2, I think it is pretty nice.

I have a request for a custom Samsung Galaxy i9100 ROM, based on the S4's i9505XXUAMDE, A.K.A. S4's 4.2.2
I would like to have as many of the functions as possible, especially the status bar with all the options, expandable notifications (etc.), and the TouchWiz launcher.
(Yes, I have searched the web for anything like this)
I'm sure there are more people out there who would love a ROM like this. Feel free to add anything you think might fit and be nice as well.

Thanks in advance.
Try this I hope you like it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2303782

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

tyaginick
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravgymnast08 View Post
Try this I hope you like it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2303782

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
will it work for ddls9 ie india?? and siyah kernel v6.0b4

and what to confirm how can i choose a rom according to my location?

tyaginick
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have already flashed but goes in bootloop done all wipe...still same

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk