XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ROM Request: Full S4 Experience on Samsung Galaxy S2

OP Mortenam

22nd May 2013, 03:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Trondheim
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hello fellow citizens of the world. I'm sorry if this is not the place for this kind of post, but I tried to find other places to post but none seemed right for this post, so I decided to post here. I would like to ask any developer for a request on a ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
As many of you know, Galaxy S4 recently came to the market, and I bet I am not the only one who like the looks and functions of it. Even though Samsung have their own special version/edition of 4.2.2, I think it is pretty nice.

I have a request for a custom Samsung Galaxy i9100 ROM, based on the S4's i9505XXUAMDE, A.K.A. S4's 4.2.2
I would like to have as many of the functions as possible, especially the status bar with all the options, expandable notifications (etc.), and the TouchWiz launcher.
(Yes, I have searched the web for anything like this)
I'm sure there are more people out there who would love a ROM like this. Feel free to add anything you think might fit and be nice as well.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Mortenam; 22nd May 2013 at 03:09 PM.
22nd May 2013, 03:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
Hate to break it to you, but a couple of things:-

1) Devs generally don't read Q&A much.
2) Devs don't do requests unless it relates to something they're already working on or want to work on for themselves.

So the TL;DR is, if you want a rom like that, you probably want to learn to code & make it yourself. Doesn't matter how many people you get in this thread saying 'We want blah blah blah', it doesn't work like that. XDA isn't a democracy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2013, 07:10 PM   |  #3  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
More
Quote:

So the TL;DR is, if you want a rom like that, you probably want to learn to code & make it yourself. Doesn't matter how many people you get in this thread saying 'We want blah blah blah', it doesn't work like that. XDA isn't a democracy.

Right on
24th May 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
Flag Baia Mare
Thanks Meter: 404

1,007 posts
Donate to Me
More
Do yourself that rom or wait and see if sammy will release it

Send from my SGS2 I9100 with HassanROM and latest DorimanX 8.xx kernel
15th July 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 9

45 posts
To make own rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy1101

Do yourself that rom or wait and see if sammy will release it

Send from my SGS2 I9100 with HassanROM and latest DorimanX 8.xx kernel

Hi guys,

can you tell me is there any guides to make own rom, i couldnt find best rom for shv-120l so i would like to make my own,

but i dont know coding. if you can guide me i can learn and do it.

please.

thanks,
15th July 2013, 03:50 PM   |  #6  
Flag Allahabad,India
Thanks Meter: 271

130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortenam

Hello fellow citizens of the world. I'm sorry if this is not the place for this kind of post, but I tried to find other places to post but none seemed right for this post, so I decided to post here. I would like to ask any developer for a request on a ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
As many of you know, Galaxy S4 recently came to the market, and I bet I am not the only one who like the looks and functions of it. Even though Samsung have their own special version/edition of 4.2.2, I think it is pretty nice.

I have a request for a custom Samsung Galaxy i9100 ROM, based on the S4's i9505XXUAMDE, A.K.A. S4's 4.2.2
I would like to have as many of the functions as possible, especially the status bar with all the options, expandable notifications (etc.), and the TouchWiz launcher.
(Yes, I have searched the web for anything like this)
I'm sure there are more people out there who would love a ROM like this. Feel free to add anything you think might fit and be nice as well.

Thanks in advance.

Try this I hope you like it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2303782

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
12th February 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #7  
Flag new delhi

15 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravgymnast08

Try this I hope you like it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2303782

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

will it work for ddls9 ie india?? and siyah kernel v6.0b4

and what to confirm how can i choose a rom according to my location?
20th February 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #8  
Flag new delhi

15 posts
More
I have already flashed but goes in bootloop done all wipe...still same

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread