XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROOTING S2 Galaxy S2 GT I9100T

Tip us?

superman1370
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Post [Q] ROOTING S2 Galaxy S2 GT I9100T

Hello, finally deceided to root my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T.
Could someone please link or help me with steps as to how to root my phone?
Im quite unsure, as other phones are only GT I9100, but mine has a 'T' at the end and its unlocked with vodafone. SO unsure if i can use the instructions posted under the S2 GT-I9100 models??
The Following User Says Thank You to superman1370 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1561
T version is similar in all aspects to the I9100, except for the modem. So, you can follow the same instructions.

By the way, which android version are you on?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."
Sent from my SGS II

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to immortalneo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

superman1370
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo View Post
T version is similar in all aspects to the I9100, except for the modem. So, you can follow the same instructions.

By the way, which android version are you on?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."
Sent from my SGS II
Hey, im on 4.1.2

Could you please link me to a good guide. The http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2365701 guide is outdated as the firmware links are no longer available.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3037
Search. This phone was released 2.5 yrs ago, this stuff has been posted thousands of times during that period.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]