which runtime should be used on 4.4.2 omnirom, dalvik or art?

Search This thread

Shashank.sonth

Oct 7, 2012
I've flashed the latest 4.4.2 omnirom nightly built on my device, my device is a bit laggy so I'm thinking of changing the runtime to art in developer settings... Just wanted to know if it's safe!
Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: shashank238

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
well first thing you didnt read the rules ..this is DEVELOPMENT SECTION ... NO QUESTIONING TOPIC ARE ALLOWED ...ask in topic in the q\a section please .... ART is currently an experimental runtime .. it never was perfect or non-working .. it just works ..so try by yourself :)

Reactions: shashank238

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've flashed the latest 4.4.2 omnirom nightly built on my device, my device is a bit laggy so I'm thinking of changing the runtime to art in developer settings... Just wanted to know if it's safe!
    Thank you

Thank you

well first thing you didnt read the rules ..this is DEVELOPMENT SECTION ... NO QUESTIONING TOPIC ARE ALLOWED ...ask in topic in the q\a section please .... ART is currently an experimental runtime .. it never was perfect or non-working .. it just works ..so try by yourself :)