Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S2 durability

Tip us?

ian619420
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default S2 durability

Has anyone drop test i9100 s2?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
You first.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

Paul_Kolanjian
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Default What a thread :p

Well, since the Galaxy S2 comes with Gorilla Glass, the compression of the glass's material is too good to break that easily. I accidentally dropped my phone on a rocky road, thought I broke the glass but all what happened was scratch the phone's screen protector. Don't try doing absurd moves or intentionally dropping your phone, unless you don't need your phone anymore, go for breaking it

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
You done spamming the board/getting your post count up yet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Kolanjian View Post
Well, since the Galaxy S2 comes with Gorilla Glass, the compression of the glass's material is too good to break that easily. I accidentally dropped my phone on a rocky road, thought I broke the glass but all what happened was scratch the phone's screen protector. Don't try doing absurd moves or intentionally dropping your phone, unless you don't need your phone anymore, go for breaking it
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Paul_Kolanjian
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
I've made this account a year and a half ago since I wanted to report a major issue on a ROM back then. However, I never used it and rather made another account due to forgetting the account's every single information (including the email). So, dear "Senior Member" MistahBungle, I was once a Recognized Contributor 2 months before losing the account, instead of bashing useless threads and spilling your happiness and joy, try and help someone out, but thanks for your respect fellow user

Vivek_Neel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18401

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
But he is increasing his post count only by helping members in f&q section.

Not posting in off topic threads.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andrewwright
Old
(Last edited by andrewwright; 16th March 2014 at 12:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Kolanjian View Post
I've made this account a year and a half ago since I wanted to report a major issue on a ROM back then. However, I never used it and rather made another account due to forgetting the account's every single information (including the email). So, dear "Senior Member" MistahBungle, I was once a Recognized Contributor 2 months before losing the account, instead of bashing useless threads and spilling your happiness and joy, try and help someone out, but thanks for your respect fellow user
Lmao. Rc and you forget you're email??!! Someone's talking Billy
Also look on YouTube for drop tests as there are many.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium