Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

S2 durability

OP ian619420

15th March 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
371 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Has anyone drop test i9100 s2?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,208
 
7,088 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
You first.
15th March 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Zahlah
Thanks Meter: 224
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
What a thread :p
Well, since the Galaxy S2 comes with Gorilla Glass, the compression of the glass's material is too good to break that easily. I accidentally dropped my phone on a rocky road, thought I broke the glass but all what happened was scratch the phone's screen protector. Don't try doing absurd moves or intentionally dropping your phone, unless you don't need your phone anymore, go for breaking it
16th March 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,208
 
7,088 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
You done spamming the board/getting your post count up yet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Kolanjian

Well, since the Galaxy S2 comes with Gorilla Glass, the compression of the glass's material is too good to break that easily. I accidentally dropped my phone on a rocky road, thought I broke the glass but all what happened was scratch the phone's screen protector. Don't try doing absurd moves or intentionally dropping your phone, unless you don't need your phone anymore, go for breaking it

The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Zahlah
Thanks Meter: 224
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

You done spamming the board/getting your post count up yet ?

I've made this account a year and a half ago since I wanted to report a major issue on a ROM back then. However, I never used it and rather made another account due to forgetting the account's every single information (including the email). So, dear "Senior Member" MistahBungle, I was once a Recognized Contributor 2 months before losing the account, instead of bashing useless threads and spilling your happiness and joy, try and help someone out, but thanks for your respect fellow user
16th March 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #6  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20,184
 
7,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

You done spamming the board/getting your post count up yet ?

But he is increasing his post count only by helping members in f&q section.

Not posting in off topic threads.



Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #7  
andrewwright's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,124
 
5,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Kolanjian

I've made this account a year and a half ago since I wanted to report a major issue on a ROM back then. However, I never used it and rather made another account due to forgetting the account's every single information (including the email). So, dear "Senior Member" MistahBungle, I was once a Recognized Contributor 2 months before losing the account, instead of bashing useless threads and spilling your happiness and joy, try and help someone out, but thanks for your respect fellow user

Lmao. Rc and you forget you're email??!! Someone's talking Billy
Also look on YouTube for drop tests as there are many.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Last edited by andrewwright; 16th March 2014 at 01:02 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes