Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S2 GT-i9100 4.1.2 Brick

OP nobelessor

21st May 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
My Phone had stock 4.1.2 as far version is concerned idont exactly remeber it but it was april 2013 one i think

I tried to root my phone GT-i9100 using the Odin flash using Jeboo Kernel for GT-i9100 Then CWM recover mode came and i have used CM 11 Moon shot and upon reboot i was in CWM Recovery Mode again and this happend like everytime if i power off or reboot i was in CWM recovery mode

So i used odin agian but this time with Siyah-s2-v5.0.1 surprisingly i can use recovery mode on 1st reboot but upon 2nd reboot the boot just stuck in the Siyah logo and i tried agian with Siyah-s2-v6.0b5 with odin but still the phone is stuck with Siyah logo

i do have access to recoverymode and download mode

Please help me to recover my phone

Thank You

As of now i can only go to Download mode and i have Kies installed on my Win 8
Last edited by nobelessor; 21st May 2014 at 06:28 AM.
21st May 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
Your phone isn't bricked if you have download mode (probably), chill out.

Download stock firmware for country/carrier (not 4.0.4) from Samfirmware, flash following instructions in thread stickied near top of Q&A title 'Flash stock firmware'. Problems with flash ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread has all the info you need to get a successful flash. If you do have problems with the flash, you need to go through the stuff in Hopper's thread methodically & as many times as you need to until you get a flash that works. You don't post Odin logs to this thread saying 'But it won't work !!!!'.
21st May 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

Your phone isn't bricked if you have download mode (probably), chill out.

Download stock firmware for country/carrier (not 4.0.4) from Samfirmware, flash following instructions in thread stickied near top of Q&A title 'Flash stock firmware'. Problems with flash ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread has all the info you need to get a successful flash. If you do have problems with the flash, you need to go through the stuff in Hopper's thread methodically & as many times as you need to until you get a flash that works. You don't post Odin logs to this thread saying 'But it won't work !!!!'.

Thanks for ur response Mr.Bungle and thanks for pointing out Hoppers8's thread yeah i guess it inst bricked oops huh guess i need to patient these days before coming to a conclusion

well after a while i have installed philz rom, CWM & CM 11 moon shot all went fine but every time the system reboots before CM screen shows up the yellow warning is displayed and after booting in to CM11 i checked there is only 790 MB of RAM available to verify this i checked in to apps manager it says 310 Used & 483 Free when it was in JB 4.1.2 stock rom all the 1 GB was displayed with 785 something MB available

How can i reclaim the RAM, will using anyother rom will solve the issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread