Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S2 IMEI no Change to 4900

Tip us?

shubhjit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default S2 IMEI no Change to 4900

after update from 4.0 ICS to 4.1.1 By odin my phone imei changed to 4900
I am not able to call

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Start flashing different stock roms for your country/carrier (I presume you don't have an EFS backup); if your IMEI doesn't return after flashing a few of those, it won't be coming back. Take it to a local mobile repair shop in that case, many have equipment to re-write the IMEI back to the device fairly cheaply.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shubhjit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Start flashing different stock roms for your country/carrier (I presume you don't have an EFS backup); if your IMEI doesn't return after flashing a few of those, it won't be coming back. Take it to a local mobile repair shop in that case, many have equipment to re-write the IMEI back to the device fairly cheaply.
Thanks problem Solved after re write IMEI no
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhjit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]