Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 50,466 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S2 poor wifi signals

Tip us?

knightameer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default S2 poor wifi signals

Hello all..

Got this phone as my secondary phone 3 days ago from a local vendor.. about 8 months used.. the problem is that the wifi reception is worst in this phone.. where my s4 gets 3 dots the s2 refuses to even maintain a single dot.. even on that single dot the internet doesnt work until and unless i move close to the router.. any way to boost wifi signals on the phone.. any modem which can help.. please respond nicely.. thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
IPhone 3g > IPhone 3gs > IPhone 4 > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Htc one X, Samsung Galaxy S4 & Samsung Galaxy Note II

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 10031
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightameer View Post
Hello all..

Got this phone as my secondary phone 3 days ago from a local vendor.. about 8 months used.. the problem is that the wifi reception is worst in this phone.. where my s4 gets 3 dots the s2 refuses to even maintain a single dot.. even on that single dot the internet doesnt work until and unless i move close to the router.. any way to boost wifi signals on the phone.. any modem which can help.. please respond nicely.. thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
Are you using stock rom?
There is big diffrence btween sr and s2 mate. You can check it with XWLS8 modem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2