Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

S2 suddenly dead

OP nupity

22nd August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 869

1,137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nupity

Just flashed PhilZ kernel. It boots but right now it stucks on "Android is upgrading.. Starting apps"

ahh okay nupity Maybe there is something with your existing apps what you had first. Try to go to Philz recovery and wipe cache/dalvik cache. If that doesn't work and it's still stuck then you maybe need to try to flash another 4.1.2 stock based romand see if it goes then so Download the rom, Format system, Cache and Dalvik cache.
22nd August 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

ahh okay nupity Maybe there is something with your existing apps what you had first. Try to go to Philz recovery and wipe cache/dalvik cache. If that doesn't work and it's still stuck then you maybe need to try to flash another 4.1.2 stock based romand see if it goes then so Download the rom, Format system, Cache and Dalvik cache.

Ok, did dalvik and cache wipe. It says "optimizing apps XX/89" and then get to "starting apps" again, after 5 minutes I pulled out the battery, should I let it work more time?
22nd August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #13  
Flag Bucharest greatest city ever
Thanks Meter: 532

1,395 posts
More
Yes

Note 3 rooted knox 1, my last Samsuck crap. I want freedom. Stay away from Samsuck!
22nd August 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #14  
OP Member

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

Yes

Note 3 rooted knox 1, my last Samsuck crap. I want freedom. Stay away from Samsuck!

Gave it one hour, still nothing. Shoud I flash the rom again from odin? (like I suggested a few posts ago)
23rd August 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #15  
Flag Bucharest greatest city ever
Thanks Meter: 532

1,395 posts
More
If you need data...... You need to conect phone with samsung app if you could. Or with adb.

23rd August 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #16  
OP Member

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

If you need data...... You need to conect phone with samsung app if you could. Or with adb.

The problem is I need the calender and the notes, how could I get them?
23rd August 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #17  
OP Member

43 posts
Quote:

I accessed my pc again since 4 days I have read that ODIN wipes your data/factory reset but keeps your pictures/videos and other downloads intact but other says that odin doesn't Wipe data/factory reset so I am not sure about it. I hope that some other samsung user could help you with your problem since I didn't used Odin for over a year

flashed this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...stock-t1998205
through recovery and it stuck on "Starting apps" (gave it a full hour, nothing). Is there a way to get out the calender and notes information?
23rd August 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

1,137 posts
More
@nupity maybe. If you have cwm then you can perform an advanced backup only fromthe data partition and then you could extract everything it with some nandroid backup manager.
23rd August 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #19  
OP Member

43 posts
Quote:

@nupity maybe. If you have cwm then you can perform an advanced backup only fromthe data partition and then you could extract everything it with some nandroid backup manager.

I have access to the phone's files through Droid Explorer. Where can I found their data?
23rd August 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

1,137 posts
More
@nupity its in the android/data folder but if you have recovery like i said just do advanced backup of data partition and use nandroid backup manager or something like that to get the data. Or you can just take the folder I guess :/ i am not sure anymore about the folder since i am 2 months without an android phone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread