S2 Unroot

Tip us?

jonpwatson5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default S2 Unroot

Hi

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've been searching around google and on here and can't find what I need to unroot my Samsung Galaxy S2.

All the links I keep finding to official firmware seems to be broken. Can anyone help?

GT-I9100 - Orange Branded (Unlocked to all networks though)

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9981
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpwatson5 View Post
Hi

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've been searching around google and on here and can't find what I need to unroot my Samsung Galaxy S2.

All the links I keep finding to official firmware seems to be broken. Can anyone help?

GT-I9100 - Orange Branded (Unlocked to all networks though)

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Go to sammobile.com and in firmware section download the latest firmware of your device of your region. Download it and flash it from Odin. Procedure to flash any Stock rom by odin you can search it on xda there are lots of guides. It's simple by flashin stock rom to unroot your device.

Regards.

jonpwatson5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu View Post
Go to sammobile.com and in firmware section download the latest firmware of your device of your region. Download it and flash it from Odin. Procedure to flash any Stock rom by odin you can search it on xda there are lots of guides. It's simple by flashin stock rom to unroot your device.

Regards.
Thanks!

How do I work out the correct firmware file to download?

DarkGriffin64
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpwatson5 View Post
Thanks!

How do I work out the correct firmware file to download?
You first need to register in order to download it. After that just key in the details and download the right firmware as Jeetu said. You can then follow the tutorial on galaxys2root.com to unroot your phone!
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkGriffin64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]