Post Reply

S2 Unroot

OP jonpwatson5

11th February 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Hi

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've been searching around google and on here and can't find what I need to unroot my Samsung Galaxy S2.

All the links I keep finding to official firmware seems to be broken. Can anyone help?

GT-I9100 - Orange Branded (Unlocked to all networks though)



Thanks in advance for all your help.
11th February 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #2  
Jeetu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)
Thanks Meter: 10,033
 
2,698 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpwatson5

Hi

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've been searching around google and on here and can't find what I need to unroot my Samsung Galaxy S2.

All the links I keep finding to official firmware seems to be broken. Can anyone help?

GT-I9100 - Orange Branded (Unlocked to all networks though)



Thanks in advance for all your help.

Go to sammobile.com and in firmware section download the latest firmware of your device of your region. Download it and flash it from Odin. Procedure to flash any Stock rom by odin you can search it on xda there are lots of guides. It's simple by flashin stock rom to unroot your device.

Regards.
11th February 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu

Go to sammobile.com and in firmware section download the latest firmware of your device of your region. Download it and flash it from Odin. Procedure to flash any Stock rom by odin you can search it on xda there are lots of guides. It's simple by flashin stock rom to unroot your device.

Regards.

Thanks!

How do I work out the correct firmware file to download?
11th February 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpwatson5

Thanks!

How do I work out the correct firmware file to download?

You first need to register in order to download it. After that just key in the details and download the right firmware as Jeetu said. You can then follow the tutorial on galaxys2root.com to unroot your phone!
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkGriffin64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes